About Our P&C
Membership of the Parents and Citizens' Association (P&C) is open to all parents/carers of pupils attending Harbord Public School and to all interested citizens.
We warmly welcome you to become a member, please click here to find out more.
Our Activities include:
- OOSH (before and after school care)
- Uniform Shop
- Many, many fundraising activities
- Grounds maintenance and working bees
- Providing funding to support the school, such as getting iPads and computer equipment into classrooms, provision of shade structures & play equipment in the school grounds.
- Social and Community Events
Your P&C is successful because of the commitment of generous volunteers and our wonderful paid staff.
We are open to suggestions, and can always do more with your help.
We are effective and passionate about the work we do, but we also have fun and warmly invite you to join us. There are many opportunities available that will suit your schedule, skills and ability to commit. Feel free to contact us using the form or directly email a member of the Executive Committee team.