P&C CHRISTMAS RAFFLE AND AUCTION
CLICK THE BANNER FOR MORE DETAILS!
About our P&C
Membership of the Parents and Citizens' Association (P&C) is open to all parents/carers of pupils attending Harbord Public School and to all interested citizens.
Our Mission is "Fostering a collaborative and supportive school environment for the betterment of the school; its students, staff and community."
Our Activities include:
- OOSH (before and after school care)
- Uniform Shop
- Many many fundraising activities
- Grounds maintenance and working bees
- Providing funding to support the school, such as getting iPads and computer equipment into classrooms, provision of shade structures & play equipment in the school grounds.
- Social and Community Events
Your P&C is successful because of the commitment of volunteers and our wonderful paid staff.
We are open to suggestions, and can always do more with your help. We are very efficient and effective and warmly invite you to contribute. There are many opportunities available that will suit your schedule, skills and ability to commit. Feel free to contact us via the e-form here or directly to your area of interest on our contacts page.
Meetings in 2020:
Meetings are traditionally held on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 7.30pm, in the school staffroom (enter via the front office). During 2020, we have had to change some dates to comply with the COVID restrictions:
- Wed 26th February
- Wed 27th March (AGM) - postponed to 1st April then cancelled
- Wed 6th May - unofficial Zoom meeting
- Wed 3rd June - official Zoom meeting
- Wed 24th June - official Zoom meeting
- Wed 22nd July - AGM and GM - official Zoom meeting
- Wed 26th August - official Zoom meeting
- Wed 23rd September - official Zoom meeting
- Wed 28th October - official Zoom meeting
- Wed 25th November - official Zoom meeting